Pre-Season Tournament #1
|1||PESZ||6||6||0||0||27 - 11||16||18||WWWWW|
|2||PEH||6||3||0||3||15 - 17||-2||9||WLWLW|
|3||Divino United||6||2||0||4||12 - 15||-3||6||LWLLL|
|4||PlayPes.rs||6||1||0||5||10 - 21||-11||3||LLLWL|
|1||Phoenix||6||4||1||1||21 - 7||14||13||WDWLW|
|2||The Hussars||6||4||0||2||10 - 6||4||12||WLWWL|
|3||eFootballista.pl (PC)||6||1||2||3||8 - 13||-5||5||LDLDW|
|4||Made in Poland||6||1||1||4||4 - 17||-13||4||LWLDL|
1. The tournament will be held in two phases: group and knockout stage.
2. All teams will be divided into groups during a livestream, which date will be announced in the forthcoming days.
3. The draw will also decide which clubs each team will represent.
4. There will be TEN 4,5* clubs in the pot:
* Manchester United
* AC Milan
Eight of them will be used in the tournament, the remaining two won’t.
5. Legend Players may not be used in this tournament as 4,5* teams are strong enough in our opinion.
6. The teams may use any player option and thus make substitutions if there are at least 9 players in a team on matchday.
7. In the group stage we play two games against each other according to the calender announced immediately after the draw. There will be three days for each round, however if both teams agree, they may play already before the start of the next round.
8. Top two teams from each group will advance to the knockout stage.
9. If there are two teams with the same amount of points after the group stage, the team that has scored more points in their meetings will be positioned higher.
10. If the amount of points is the same, the goal difference from all group stage matches will be checked to determine the placement.
11. If the goal difference will be identical again, the team that scored more goals will be positioned higher in the table.
12. If the number of goals will be same again, there will be a livestream draw that will decide which team will advance further.
13. Winner of Group A will play against runner up from Group B and Winner of Group B will play against runner-up from Group A in the semifinals.
14. The whole knockout stage will be held in a BO3 (best of three) format. First team to win two games advances to the final/wins the tournament.
15. In case of a draw in the knockout phase, we play overtime and if needed penalties to determine the winner.
16. Each team has a right to two restarts during a matchday.
17. We stick to other rules used in PES PRO Leagues (e.g. standing in keeper’s box during a free kick, 15 mins time to start a game from the time you agreed to start, etc.)
18. We do not count cards, nor other statistics as it is just a friendly tournament.
19. To keep things simple, we will provide a sheet to the captains by which they will inform us about the scores.
20. Room and match settings:
a) match length: 12 min.
b) injuries: off
c) extra time and penalties: off in group stage / on in knockout stage
d) weather: fine
e) time of the match: night
f) ball: visible (white preferably)